Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5
     
 

The business began in 1993 when its owner, Laura De Parri, decided to leave Rome to take care of her family business.
A first olive grove with 4200 plants was planted on a 14-ha hill at 350 m above sea level, on the Cerrosughero farm, owned by the De Parri family since 1840.
Another 5-ha grove with 800 trees was later bought in Bagno di Musignano. In 1999 the business produced its first label, which coincided with the marketing of the new DOP (protected denomination of origin) Canino. Since then, many new products and developments have followed, such as the construction of the bottling facility, of the oil mill and store.
The agricultural holding, which produces a range of excellent oils that are strongly linked to this area, has been a leading oil producer for some years at both regional and national level, as confirmed by the many awards it has received over the years.

 
   

Agricultural Holding CERROSUGHERO by Laura De Parri Loc. Cerrosughero S.S. 312 Km 22,600 CANINO - VITERBO - ITALY Phone/Fax +39 0761 438594 lauradeparri@libero.it